Ground Shipping: Cuyana offers FREE ground shipping via FedEx on orders going to any destination in the contiguous United States. Please allow 3-8 business days for arrival. Orders are shipped from San Francisco, CA.
2-Day Shipping: We offer expedited orders via Fedex 2-Day delivery for $25. If you need your order further expedited, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get your package to you on time.
Overnight Shipping: Overnight shipping is available for $35 for orders no later than noon PST. Please note that overnight shipments will arrive by 8PM the next business day.
Monogrammed Items: Please allow 3 extra business days for shipment of monogrammed pieces. Please note that your entire order will ship once the monogrammed item is complete.
APO / FPO: Cuyana offers free ground shipping via USPS to orders going to any APO / FPO address. Please allow 5-8 business days for arrival. Orders are shipped from San Francisco, CA. Returns and Lean shipping options are not available for APO / FPO addresses.
Hawaii and Alaska: We ship to Hawaii and Alaska via FedEx 2-Day delivery for $15.
* Please place your order no later than noon PST if you would like it to be shipped out on the day of order. Please note that we do not process/ship/deliver orders on Saturday or Sunday, and that we do not ship to PO Boxes. Further, we currently do not ship to Puerto Rico, Guam, and the US Virgin Islands. If an order contains an item with a delayed ship date, the entire order will ship together.
We currently offer international shipping to Canada and Australia. You can select from the following shipping options (all transit times are pending customs clearance):
- Est. delivery within 2-4 business days: $30
- Est. delivery within 3-10 business days: $25
- Est. delivery within 2-4 business days: $40
If you are interested in receiving your order in a different location, you can use a service such as www.usgobuy.com. This will allow you to create your own US address with which you can order through our website. Please note that we are not affiliated with any such shipping service. Orders shipped to any destination other than the US are final sale and exempt from returns.
Duties & Taxes: Import duties and taxes will be displayed with shipping charges at the time of checkout. If DDU (delivery duty unpaid) is an option for your country, it will display this with your available shipping options at the time of checkout. If you select a DDU service, you will be responsible for paying the duties and taxes to the carrier upon arrival of your package.
Order Processing: International orders will be packed and ready to ship within 1-2 business days of order placement. Business days are Mondays through Fridays, excluding holidays. International orders are subject to customs clearance, which may cause delays beyond provided delivery estimates.
Exchange Rates: Orders are paid in USD and the exchange rate will be calculated at time of purchase by the customer’s credit card processor. We are unable to offer adjustments for exchange rate changes. The exchange rate and international credit card fees will be dependent on the credit card that the customer is using.
Gift Wrapping: Cuyana offers gift-wrapping for international orders. However, packages may need to be unwrapped and opened going through customs. Please note that Cuyana is not responsible for the packaging if this occurs.
Cuyana accepts returns of unworn and unused product within 30 days of shipment.
Note: you are eligible for either return credit or a refund only after Cuyana receives the item and confirms that it is unworn and unused. If your item is received with any staining or damage, we will provide Cuyana Merchandise Credit for the return.
Note: Monogrammed items are final sale and cannot be returned.
Steps To Return Item(s)
Return Process Online
• Once the order has been shipped, you may go online, log-in to your order history, and select "return item(s)."
• From here, please select the item(s) that you would like to return, as well as the reason for return.
• Then, you may select two different options:
1. You may receive a full refund amount in Merchandise Credit and Cuyana will cover the return shipping. This Merchandise Credit will never expire.
2. You may receive the amount refunded to your original payment method, less a $10 return shipping and administrative fee.
Return Shipment Instructions
• After you have completed the return process online, you will be emailed a return shipping label within 1 business day.
• Please print your return shipping label as well as the return form.
• Please pack items to be returned and return form inside an appropriate shipping box and seal.
• Affix the return label to the outside of the box and drop off at your nearest FedEx location.
• Your credit or refund will be applied within 3-8 business days upon receipt of your item(s).
• At any point, you may check the status of your return online in your order history.
Cuyana does not support pre-paid international return labels at this time. All international sales are final. Please contact email@example.com if you need further assistance.
• Cuyana does not accept exchanges.
• Customers will follow return process (stated above) for their unwanted product and will need to place a new order for the desired product.