We want to support you in taking proper care of your products & repairing them when needed so that they can last in your closet for as long as possible.
How to Clean
- Read the care label for the garment, and follow as instructed.
- Some garments required to be dry clean only. This is often due to other fabrics used as finishing details or structuring elements, such as linings, in the garment. The lining, for example, may shrink more than the tencel fiber which could cause puckering if washed in water.
- We recommend using a green dry cleaner, if available.
- Machine washing cold, using the gentle cycle, is appropriate for many garments. For best results, place the garments inside a mesh bag when using the washer.
- Steam to remove wrinkles and rejuvenate your garment. If you don’t have a steamer handy, use an iron set to the “steam” setting, and hover over the item—avoid making direct contact.
How to Store
- Hang on a non-slip hanger.