We want to support you in taking proper care of your products & repairing them when needed so that they can last in your closet for as long as possible.
How to Clean
- Read the care label for the garment, and follow as instructed.
- Some garments required to be dry clean only. This is often due to other fabrics used as finishing details or structuring elements, such as linings, in the garment
- We recommend using a green dry cleaner, if available.
- Machine washing cold, using the gentle cycle, is appropriate for these garments. For best results, place the garment alone in the washer.
- Hang to dry. Machine drying should be avoided.
- Steam to remove wrinkles and rejuvenate your garment. If you don’t have a steamer handy, use an iron set to the “steam” setting, and hover over the item, avoiding direct contact.
- If you must touch up the garment with an iron, use it at low temperature. Too much direct heat may scorch the fabric.
How to Store
- Hang on a non-slip hanger.