We want to support you in taking proper care of your products & repairing them when needed so that they can last in your closet for as long as possible.
- Read the care label for the garment, and follow as instructed.
- Some garments required to be dry clean only.
- We recommend using a green dry cleaner, if available.
- Machine washing cold, using the gentle cycle, is appropriate for many garments. For best results, place the garments inside a mesh bag when using the washer.
- Drip drying is preferable to machine drying.
- Steam to remove wrinkles and rejuvenate your garment. If you don’t have a steamer handy, use an iron set to the “steam” setting, and hover over the item—avoid making direct contact.
- If you must touch up the garment with an iron, use a warm iron only with the garment inside out. Too much direct heat may scorch the fabric.
- Hang on a non-slip hanger.