We want to support you in taking proper care of your products & repairing them when needed so that they can last in your closet for as long as possible.
How to Clean
- Machine washing cold, using the gentle cycle, is appropriate for most garments. For best results, place the garments inside a mesh bag when using the washer.
- Eliminate water excess by laying your garment flat inside a towel, roll the whole thing up, and squeeze as much excess water out as you can. Do not wring.
- Lay your semi-wet garment out flat on a dry towel and leave it to dry.
- Steam to remove wrinkles, if necessary.
How to Store
- Store folded to best keep the shape of knit garments.